8.04.2011

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm.

old post:: 8.4.11

i feel like all i do on this blog anymore is vent but i just have to get it out somehow...i guess i could write in my journal. oh well. there are 16 days before i move back to school...and i can already feel the stress coming on. i just got an e-mail from my chem lab and research teacher telling us about the supplies we need and where to download the syllabus'?, syllabi? whatever. anyway...im not even done with my summer class which by the way i have a nervous system exam for tomorrow and guess who really hasnt looked over it. me. completely my fault once again. on top of this, ive lost my phone, which is in itself terrible. anyone who knows me will tell you that i am the worst person to misplace, lose, and find things. well last night and even today its caught up to me. all those times ive put things in completely random places and found them, well, my luck has ran out. i have searched and hunted but its no where to be found and its probably in the most obvious place. it will turn up eventually but as of right now, its on vaca.
i feel a little weird. i cant really explain it. its kinda like confusion, blessedness,  happiness, sadness, anxiety, and stress all mixed into one. last night was fun but it was kind of an out of body experience. it was nice to be treated like that but i can feel the negativity too. change is happening and i dont know how im supposed to take it. its all a little confusing. i question whether or not im growing up but then theres still that feeling of immaturity and the yearning of ignorance, because hey...its bliss. i miss it.
i know this post makes no sense, but im just trying to sort it all out. please feel free to graze over this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment