7.30.2011

smiles all around.

this post is so old. like 7.30.2011 old but i never posted it. strange. looking back when this whole thing happened, it kind of makes me mad. i get frustrated when i think about it, which was in fact today, oddly enough. you want what you cant have. there are certain qualities that some people just have and well theres that.


the unexpected kinda happened and surprisingly it was quite enjoyable. the dark knight turned into a bust so takers was the better option. ive broken my since january streak, thanks goodness. and oh another is added to the list. and a little bit of middle school conversation to top it off....
"you gonna text me?"
"maybe. maybe not. are you gonna text me?"
"no."
"why not?"
"cause."
"cause why?"
"because you better text me."
i would say it was a pretty good night.
smiles all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment